Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Each year I post pics of how the kids have grown next to Santa. Here's 2007.
Here's the 2008 picture.
And here's 2009. Look at the hip action Addie has going on. Whew how they've grown!


My two big-ins at Christmas. I'm so proud of them both.

Here's some snow action from a few weeks ago. I couldn't leave Paulie out of the picture. I think she's smiling.

This is what you call a hillbilly sled. Oh well it worked!

Too cute!

Too handsome!



Taking time out to poise for a pic.

Too funny!

Well I haven't posted much lately especially pictures so I thought I'd better get some uploaded. I know that's what most people are looking for when they logon. Hope you enjoyed!
Blessings,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Yep, pics are what I'm looking for! :-) Your kiddos are growing so quickly. Love the hillbilly sled...we did something similar until we found the real sled in the garage! lol
    I've been a bad blogger too...need to update a little myself.

    ReplyDelete