Friday, February 12, 2010

Well it's Friday

All week I've been contemplating on what I should post and haven't really come up with anything substantial to post. However as I scanned over to my friend Amy's blog I was touched as she was by another woman's blog. Amy posted this link on her blog and I thought I'd share it on mine also.

Here's the link to her blog.
http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

Wow is all I can say. What an amazing woman she is. I've added her blog to my favorites. I wish I could write and share the word of God as she has. I know each of us has our own talents we just have to look to God for them and then act on them. You may not be called to move to a foreign country and adopt 13 kids. But consider what it is God has or is calling you to do and act upon it. My prayer is we'll all follow Him. That is truly follow Him no matter what the cost.

Blessings to each of you,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment