Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blessings

As many of know it seems like when it rains it pours and recently it seems like everything has been raining on my parade! Well this week I've been asking God to show me some signs regarding some things I have questions about. I can't go into all the details but God has been working hard to show me the signs I've been looking for. One prayer I had was that God would show me a way to advertise our business without it costing us an arm and a leg. As you know with any new business you need to advertise and If you've never paid for advertisements just let me tell you it's expensive. So yesterday guess who shows up at the Valley Inn? The local news crew for 40/29! They interviewed several customers, came into our kitchen and filmed our crew and then stayed for lunch. They will air the peace the week of the 16th. So how's that for an answer to prayer! I was so tickled. God worked it out to give us free advertisement. It doesn't require anyone to read a paper and like our add. It just requires them to watch their local news program. Plus it reaches a far greater audience than we could have with an article or with a single advertisement in any news paper. I've been rejoicing all day at how God moves and how he works things out in ways we would never dream of. I praise God for being faithful to me even when my faith seems to be weak. He reals me back in and says see I'm still here, I'm still in control and reminds me to let go and let Him!

Blessings to each of you.
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment