Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthday's, Birthday's, Birthday's

We have 4 birthdays to celebrate in less than a months time frame. I don't want to miss anyone so I'll do a post and wish all 4 a Happy Birthday.

First this month is Ashton. She turned a BIG TWO OOOH yesterday. Alex will be celebrating his birthday next week and he'll be turn a big SIX. A week later Joseph will also turn a BIG TWO OOOH. Yep he married an older woman. Finally the love of my life will turn a BIG fourty five. A special Happy Birthday wish out to each one. I love you guys.

On a side note Johnny and I are dieting. He started 2 weeks ago and has already lost 10 pounds. I created a weight loss challenge at work and I'm competing with 9 others to see who losses the biggest percentage of weight in 2 months. We started our diet yesterday. The smack talk here at work has already started so I'm anxious to see who ends up winning. The weight ranges start at 140 and go up to 264 so it'll be an interesting competion.

I'm still looking for a church home so please keep us in your prayers that we'll be able to find the right church. We're also still trusting the Lord to find us a buyer for the Valley. Please agree with us in prayer that the Lord will send the right person our way.

Blessings to each of you.
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Frist, you do NOT need to be on a diet! Second, will be praying for you! Come visit us one Sunday!

    ReplyDelete