Friday, January 14, 2011

Still no GrandbabyWell Shawna's due date came and went on the 11th and we still have no granddaughter. I talked with her a few minutes ago, she went to the doctor earlier today and is now dilated to 4. I told her at this rate she wouldn't go into labor and the baby would just fall out! If she doesn't have Jaylynn by Monday they will induce her Monday morning. Please keep them in your prayers. Of course we're anxious for her to be here and truthfully none of us thought she'd come late. Just goes to show you "We Know Nothing" and it's all "In God's Perfect Timing".

It's been more than cold here with the snow and the zero degree temperatures. I'm more than ready for the weather to warm up. I've sat at my desk all day with my winter coat on. The guy down the isle is layered plus wearing a sweater. You know when guys start saying their cold that's it's cold. Someone just brought in Dilly bars.. I have to admit it wasn't too cold for a Dilly bar... yuummm

Well have a great week and make it count for the Lord.

Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment