Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tonsillitis

Well the Little man of the house has had a cough for a few days and started complaining about a sore throat. We've been giving him over the counter medicine for his sore throat but this morning he woke up in tears with his throat hurting and running a fever. So Johnny took him to the doctor and sure enough he has tonsillitis. He's on medication and hopefully he'll be back to his normal self in a few days.

Last night we were at Ferns eating dinner and Addie finished eating before Alex. She gets up from the table and says Alex I'll be in the new hiding spot when you get done. He responds you mean behind the chair? Now how's that for giving away the location of the new hiding spot? LOL

Alex and Addie are over half way thru with school now. They're now bringing home books to read and taking spelling tests. I can't believe my littles are already reading. I'm so proud of them. They're doing well in school and reading seems to be coming easy for them. My two BIGS both struggled with reading.. So when did kids start reading in Kindergarten? I know I didn't and I know my two BIGS didn't. Man they start teaching them earlier and earlier.

Baby J came and stayed with us last Thursday night. She slept the entire time she was at the house. Believe me Nana tried to wake her up but to no avail. Jonathon and Shawna went out for a Valentines dinner celebration. Then we got to keep Bent on Saturday evening while Joe and Ashton went riding on Joe's new 4-wheeler. Bent's had ear infection but seems to be doing better. Jaylynn went to the doctor last week and she now weighs 9 lbs 15 oz.. Bent's going to have to do some growing or J's going to catch him!

Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment