Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally Recovering

This week is the first I've felt fairly normal in about 2 weeks. Yeah you laugh and say Tina when are you ever normal... Anyway I had the Flu week before last and it has really drug me down. My nose had sores inside and out and I went through 3 boxes of kleenex in 2 weeks. I'm down to a small sniffle and an occasional cough. I am so thankful to almost have this past me! I've been absolutely miserable. The kids had spring break last week and will be headed to Winslow with my Sister-in law. They stayed in a cabin for a few days. The cabin had no running water. I gave them a shower when they got home and the tub turned brown. I think they must have had a lot of fun.. Jonathon and Shawna are working on wedding plans. Hopefully we'll have a confirmed date in June next week. Please keep them in your prayers as they make this commitment to each other. Jaylynn got her ears pierced over the weekend and I'm anxious to see how she looks. Joe, Ashton and Bentley are all doing well. Bent now has two new teeth that shine when he grins. We still need to sale the cafe. Please keep us in your prayers that God will send the right person our way. I was talking with my Aunt this weekend and she asked about our dog in the freezer. I'm happy to report she had a proper burial about a month ago! Be a blessing and be blessed. thanks, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment