Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wow has it really been over a month since I updated my blog?

I keep thinking I need to update my blog but it seems to be taking a back burner to the many other things going on in our lives.

Update on Aunt Fern. Fern is holding her own. Her blood pressure hovers around 85/55 most of the time. She's in pretty good spirits and eats well most days. She has some dementia but overall doing well. God has blessed us with some more time with her.

Next this is Jacob. Jake is a dear friend of our family. On the weekend of the 4th of July Jake had a 4-wheeler accident and was paralized from the chest down. He is in Denver at a rehab facility there. He's been in severe pain and we ask that you uplift him in your prayers. We're having a pie auction for him on August 13th at 6 PM. If you need more information please let me know.


Lastly this is what we've been battling for over a week now. Poor Addie had an allergic reaction to either poison ivy or poison oak. The doctors think she got it from the dog. Her legs are starting to clear up now but as you can tell she had a severe case of it. Four doctors trips later we finally have her on the mend.


The kids start school next week. I hope and pray they got good teachers. We should be able to find out today who thier teachers are. I hope and pray they get good teachers and enjoy 1st grade as much as they did Kindergarten.


Bentley will be "1" this week. How time flies! He learned to say "AD-DE" last week. He loves his Aunt Addie. Bentley and Jaylynn are both growing like weeds and doing well.


Well I'm still at working waiting for a support person to call me. Hoping they call soon so I can go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment