Friday, February 27, 2009

Cookies and more cookies

I was finally able to get my camera picked up so I'll try to attach a few pictures from home. My connection at home is terrible so I try not to post from home much. Instead I try to post from work during lunch which is much quicker and a fun way to pass the lunch hour.

Here are some pictures of the kids making cookies at church. I thought they did a wonderful job decorating them. They had great fun decorating, eating and then passing them out to the adults at the end of the service.



The finished product!


Here are some pictures I took after the ice we
received a couple of weeks ago.
The yard is still a mess. We have most of this in piles now but
need to dispose of it somehow.


Notice how close the tree came to hitting the back of Johnny's 71. This is the road going past our house. Needless to say people weren't moving much.

1 comment:

  1. Love the background! So glad you enjoy blogger.
    amy

    ReplyDelete