Friday, February 27, 2009

New Background and comments working

Thank you Amy. I now have a new background and have comments and it was so simple. I do appreciate it! I've found blogger much easier than I'd expected it to be and am enjoying it. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We don't have any plans right now that I'm aware of. There's a chance of snow tomorrow so another weekend without getting my yard cleaned up from the ice storm. I guess I'm going to have to break down and see if I can hire someone to top my trees and get rid of the hanging branches since time on our end doesn't seem to be working out. I left my camera at my moms during the ice storm so I haven't been able to post or take any new pictures of the family. Hopefully I'll get it back this weekend and be able to post some new pics.

Blessings to all,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love the new blog! Not liking the "rental" comment at all. What on earth is wrong with people??? See you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete