Friday, July 31, 2009

End of the week update

Here's a review of the week so far.
Sunday flat tire
Monday dead battery
Tuesday bought new battery.
Wednesday Johnny tries to replace battery and realizes the battery cable is corroded into.
Thursday Johnny replaces end to battery cable
Friday drive to work and go into Parts store to return battery. Leave my lights on and guess what.. yep my battery is dead!

Not complaining at all. Actually now that the week is over I find it kind of comical. Aaron the guy that sits next to me said he was going to buy me a license plate for the front of my car that says Red Lemon.. I've been joking with my co-worker that sold me the car that he sold me a lemon. I told Aaron he couldn't leave work until he makes sure my car will start when we leave. He keeps singing over the wall. Tina's lemon isn't going to start. Tina's lemon isn't going to start.

Well it's Friday, it's the weekend, I'm blessed with a wonderful family, a good job, a good Christian church to attend and I'm going to put the last 2 weeks behind me and move on. I was listening to a program last night on the radio and the guy said you can always look forward to looking back on your history. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to look forward to this being my history and tomorrow being a new day. After all it's a new day the Lord hath made and we should rejoice and be glad in it.
Blessings,Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment