Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well it started!

Yep Friday afternoon I went to my lovely "Red Lemon" and it started! I haven't had any mechanical issues with it since. I'm hoping and praying that all those issues are now behind us.

Been a busy week. The kids are doing well. On Saturday the kids visited Mom while I stayed home and worked on cleaning the house. Boy you wouldn't believe what all you can accomplish during a couple of hours with the kids not in the house. While the kids were at moms they played upstairs and found some old baby dolls my grandma made for me and my brother 30 some odd years ago. They are black babies wearing overalls and they are way too cute. My brother and I were really too old to play with them when she made them for us so they don't have much wear and tear on them. When we left I asked mom if I could take them home. I thought I'd put them up for safe keeping. Well the kids have really gotten attached to these two little dolls. They've carried them around all week. They take them to bed with them and even took them to preschool one day this week. I tried to take a picture of the kids holding them but the battery in my camera was dead so no luck. I told my mom to let my grandma know how much the kids like her dolls. I know she'll get a kick out of it and I know I've enjoyed watching them play with them also. Alex named his Mikey and Addie named hers also but I'm drawing a blank on the name right now. So stay tuned for updated pictures of the kids with their babies. I'm hoping the new wears off of them soon so I can put them on a shelf for safe keeping! Oh well they might as well enjoy them.

Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment