Friday, May 14, 2010

Back Pain

Well I feel like I'm on the mend however today has been a bit of a set back. Yesterday I went to Sams and pushed a heavy cart around the store and then vacummed last night so I think I over did it. I'm paying for it today. My back is reminding me that it's not well. I'm usually pretty busy and being down is not fitting into my schedule! I'd appreciate it if you all keep me in your prayers.

On a side note Johnny and I learned we are going to be grandparents last weekend. Jonathon and Shawna are expecting. I ask you to uplift them in prayer. Jonathon is still in Camden attending Police Academy. He just finished up his 7th week today. He has 5 weeks left before graduation.

Continue to pray for our new business. We continue to need more business to stay a float. Business has picked up this week but we need it to continue to pick up.
Thanks to everyone for thier prayers and support for our family. I do appreciate it so very much!
Blessings to each of you,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Exciting to be grandparents!!! I will be praying for your pain, because I know it can not be fun. Miss you guys.
    amy

    ReplyDelete