Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Addie

May 23rd marked Addie's 4 year Gotcha Day. Boy 4 years has flown by. Addie is such a joy. She still enjoys being rocked each night before bed and DOES NOT like to share moms lap with brother! She will pout if he's in her spot when it comes time to rock. She'll back up and stand in front of me and wait for me to pull her up in my lap. she's tall enough to do this on her own but if I don't reach and out grab her she'll turn and give me this look that only she can give and grunt like ok already! Johnny stayed with his dad last night and on the way home from Alex's ball game they wanted to call him. As Addie was talking to him she said. Daddy when you get home in the morning can you give me a kiss? Now how sweet is that? We are truly blessed that Addie Jewell calls us Mom and Dad.

Alex has six more t-ball games to go. He's really enjoying t-ball and really doing a great job. As most of you know he's rather spastic or at least I call him spastic. Last week his pre-school teacher caught him mooning the other kids.. Yep my son was mooning the other kids. The teacher said I don't know where he got that? Well I don't know either.. Like we walk around our house mooning each other! I probably need to have a conversation with big brother Joseph. He'll be home 3 years in October. He often tells me " I love you soo soo much mom ". What more can you ask for than to be blessed with 4 wonderful children?

Both kids are doing great and are getting ready for Kindergarten. I can't believe they'll be in school in just a few short months. Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday we were in China receiving Addie and now she's been home for 4 years!

Blessings to each of you.
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment