Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Waiting

Each week I receive a list of children that are waiting to be adopted. Most have some special need that has kept them from being adopted. Many people never look at children listed on Special Needs programs because everyone wants a healthy child. After I got thru looking at the special needs lists I glanced down at the two small pictures I have of my two little blessings and thought to myself I'm so glad my two are no longer waiting for a family. Many people problably don't know it but Mr. Alex was listed on a special needs list because he was 3 and had not been adopted yet. I'm so glad I made the choice to look at that list because our Alex was on that list. As Thanksgiving nears I ask that you pray for all the children out there that are still waiting. Many have special needs many don't. They all want and need to be loved by a family. Are you that family? Do you know someone that might be that family? The old saying goes "You can not change the world for all children but you can change one childs world".
Blessings to you,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment