Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Progress

This past weekend we were able to go thru all of Ferns household items and most of Grandpa's household items. Ferns brothers and sisters came and went thru her items on Saturday and made a pretty good dent in moving many of her belongings to their homes. On Sunday Johnny and I and his brothers and sister-in laws went thru the majority of the items belonging to James. The house is in a big disarray now. Hopefully I can spend some time this week cleaning and organizing what's left. Johnny is wanting to start on the shop next. I told him that was his arena and he needed to organize that with his siblings since me and my sister-in law Debbie took care of the majority of the house. So far things have gone smooth. I ask you to continue to pray for all involved as we continue to make this transition.

Work is busy, home life is busy, overall we stay on our toes most of the time trying to get things accomplished. I'm hoping to have time to start painting, cleaning and organizing both homes soon. One in preparation to move into and the other in preparation to sell. Pray we'll have enough time, money and resources to get things done quickly so we can get this all behind us.

The kids are doing great. They had school pictures taken on Monday. I'm anxious to see how they turned out. First grade seems to be agreeing with them both. I'm anxious to see what their grades look like. Addie's teacher seems to be somewhat ahead of Alex's teacher. Addie's bringing home books to read already and Alex hasn't brought home any. I may have to message her to find out what's going on since I thought the majority of the time the teachers try to stay on the same learning path.

The kids and I are going to Gamelia, AR this weekend to visit my step sister. Looking forward to some down time of just relaxing. Sure hope it turns out relaxing and not a big chore. I really don't need anything else to do right now and I sure do need some time away.

Have a great week and make it count for the Lord.
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment