Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 7 of our reading has started out with SNOW!

The kids and I are at home and it's snowing. I have the side walk shoveled and salted so hopefully we don't track too much snow and muck into the house. Should be a good day to sit next to the wood stove and read!

Mon ~ Ps 89:14 - Ps 108:13
Tues ~ Ps 109:1 -Ps 134:3
Wed ~ Ps 135:1- Pr 6:35
Thur ~ Pr 7:1- Pr 20:21
Fri ~ Pr20:22 - Ecc 2:26
Sat ~Ecc 3:1 - SoS 8:14
Sun ~Isa 1:1 - Isa 13:22

When we hit Psalm 119 we should be half way thru!

The kids are doing well. Addie has been outside playing in the snow with our new Yello Lab Bell. Alex is running around the house in his underwear which he seems to enjoy doing a lot lately. As hot as this living room is I don't blame him.

Joe, Ashton and Bent came over yesterday for lunch. Bents baby sister should be here in April. Excited to see what Bent will think of his new competion!

Jaylynn has now started walking. I haven't got to see her in a few weeks but maybe one day this week we'll get to see her. I saw Jonathon as I passed him going 60 last night while coming home from church. I let off the gas and prayed it was him in the cop car! I called and sure enough it was him. He asked was that you that just passed? Yep.. He said I was doing 58 and he didn't realize it was me! Proud that he serves our county as a deputy.

I'm blessed to be the mother of two grown men and to two littles that are becoming fine young men and women. Also soon to be blessed to be the Grandmother of 3 little ones that call me Nana.

Have a good week and make it count for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment