Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 8 and Addie has a big week

Well we've hit week 8! We've made it over half way thru the Bible. If you've joined me I'm so glad you did. If you didn't. It's never to late! For those of you that say I don't have time. You make time for things you want to do..

Mon ~ Isa 14:1 - Isa 28:29
Tues ~ Isa 29:1 - Isa 41:18
Wed ~ Isa 41:19 - Isa 52:12
Thur ~ Isa 52:13 - Isa 66:18
Fri ~ Isa 66:19 - Jer 10:13
Sat ~ Jer 10:14 - Jer 23:8
Sun ~ Jer 23:9 - Jer 33:22

On to Addie news. Addie has had a big week. It started Friday when she brought home a note saying she'd been selected to be a Terrific Kid at school. A Terrific kid is chosen based on Attendence, Character and Academics. Addie gets a free lunch with her parents at school, an award ceremony and a sonic meal. Plus as she's told me.. Mom you get a bumper sticker letting everyone know I'm a Terrific Kid! Why yes you are siss.

Today our Agency contacted us. They said that Adoption Today had seen a picture of Addie and her friend Danette from Vietnam camp and they asked if they could feature the picture on the cover of Today Magazine! Well yes! I'd love for the world to see our baby girl and to be able to be a part of promoting Adoption.


I don't want to leave Mr. Alex out. Alex also has good grades and good attendance at school. He and Addie are head to head on their Academics at school. I am very proud of both kids. I'm one blessed Momma.
Here's a sample of the cover Addie and Dannette will be on in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment