Thursday, April 30, 2009

Off Call

Free at last , free at last! Thank God I'm free at last! Yep I tend to say that each time I go off oncall. While this oncall wasn't bad at all it still ties me down. Last night I missed our Wednesday night church service because of a re-promote I had to do "since I was on call". Anyway little things like that impact your daily happenings. To celebrate being off call I took the day off tomorrow. I meet once a month with some of my adoptive parent friends and we have a play date for the kids. Well tomorrow my kids get to come. I've only been able to take them one other time so when I told them last night they were going to Chic-fil-a or as Alex so lovingly calls it chicken-leg they we're very excited. This morning they got up wanting to go today. They were making big plans on what toys they would be playing with in the play area. I think they have it all figured out.

Johnny made plans to go to a Naturals game on Saturday. So I guess it'll be off to the ball park on Saturday weather permitting.

Sunday we're going to visit Gentry and Larkin in OK! They are celebrating their 4th birthday party and I'm excited to be able to meet Larkin for the first time. Gentry traveled home from China with Addie and Miss Larkin came home from China about 6 months ago. So we're really looking forward to meeting her and helping her celebrate her 1st birthday with her family!

Overall a busy weekend but hopefully a fun one!

Be a blessing and be blessed!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment