Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Started planting

Well I did start planting this weekend. Oddly enough I didn't get any volunteers.. shame on you! Anyway the front flower bed is really starting to come together and looks pretty good. Overall I'd say our yard in general looks 95% better than it did a few weeks ago. It's mowed, weed eated..(if that's a correct sentence) and the front flower beds are cleaned out planted and mulched! Now to start on the back of the house. Hopefully the weather will be nice Saturday and we'll be able to start back there. Since everyone comes in thru the back I really need to do some major work back there. If you've been to my house and have some ideas let me know. Don't worry I won't try to put you to work!

The kids are doing well. They enjoyed spending time outside. Alex can peddle his bike now and Addie is a work in progress. They're both getting so big. Alex is starting to finally outgrow his 3T's and Addie outgrew one of the short sleeve shirts she wore a lot last year. Fortunately for me I've found several good spring sales.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment