Thursday, September 10, 2009

40

Yep 40. I will turn the big 4 0 tomorrow. Does it bother me. Nope! Doesnt' bother me at all. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to hopefully work on painting my deck. It's raining today so hopefully it'll clear up tomorrow so I can work on it. If not I'll shampoo my carpets. Doesn'ts sound like a fun birthday but I always feel so much better after doing home improvements or seeing my clean carpets (which doesn't last long with two 4 year olds and two dogs). Since I'm taking tomorrow off my co-workers decorated my desk today and brought in food to help me celebrate my 40th. I am blessed to work with a great group of people.

Alex is healing well. He has to wear his shoulder brace for about 2 more weeks. Each day he's moving his arm and shoulder more and at times he forgets he's hurt. He was in time out Tuesday when Johnny picked him up at preschool for throwing rocks. Yesterday when I left for work he told me he wouldn't be throwing rocks anymore. Last night when I got home Addie informed me that she didn't have to go to time out all day. I guess the two of them have become quiet the handful at daycare and they have been spending too much time in time out. I've been telling them they should never have to go into time out if they do what they are suppose to do and listen to their teachers. Oh what a fun age!

Joe is starting his 3rd week of college. He's really NOT enjoying it. I hope he sticks with it and gets in the rythm of everything soon. Jonathon came by and ate dinner with us on Monday night. We don't get to see him often but do enjoy it when he comes to visit. Alex and Addie both love thier big brothers so much and you can see the feelings are mutual.

I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend filled with many blessings.
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment