Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Business Owners

For those that have been patiently waiting to hear our good news and for those that have heard rumors thru the grape vine. Johnny and I are planning to purchase the Valley Inn Cafe! We're really excited about the change in our lives and feel like God has orchestrated it to glorify Him.


For those of you that are not in the local area here's a picture taken from one of the web map sites.. It's not the best picture but it'll have to do for now.

We hope to finish up the paperwork this week. My last day at JBHunt is scheduled for October 2nd. Keep us in your prayers as we make this new transition in our lives.


Blessings,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to tell mom....I know she'll be excited. They used to eat there a lot, so I know they'll stop in to give it a try.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete