Monday, September 14, 2009

Wonderful Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday. I took off work on Friday and spent the day working on my deck. We're approximately 99% done with painting the trim. Then we'll start on the actual deck itself. That should be as tedious and we should be able to finish it much quicker. I received several great birthday cards, Joseph bought me some new perfume and Jonathon bought me some new candles (both of which I really needed) Johnny took me out to eat and Jonathon and Shawna and Joseph and Ashton plus Addie and Alex joined us. It was a blessing to be able to share by 40 th birthday with all my kiddos. Jonathon normally has to be at work at 2 but on Friday was working 3rd shift so he was able to eat dinner with us.

Here's what I found upon returning home from dinner. Special thanks to the "unknown" coffin giver! Anyone need a Coffin?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 40. Oh my, what's up with the coffin? You won't need that for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete