Monday, October 5, 2009

First Day

Hmmm today is the first day of my new life beyond my career at JBHunt. I'm really not sure of what to think about the day. I did sleep in which was nice and I know something I won't be able to do once we get the cafe open. Last night at church I caught myself not checking my phone during service to ensure I hadn't missed a call from work. I also caught myself parking differently at church. I always parked so I could get out if I got called away by work. Little things that don't seem like much but little things that make a big difference. I loved my career at JBHunt but I feel like this is the time and the hour for me to move on. It's difficult to leave co-workers I love so dearly but I am determined that good friendships only die if you let them.

My co-workers gave me a wonderful going away Friday. I had cards, a signed jbhunt truck, a photo album and a digital photo frame. I also had many hugs, tears and joy that day. To my co-workers I saw thank you FOR EVERYTHING. You each have been a blessing to me and I'm a stronger person because of each of you.

So I'm going to head out the door this morning and start my new career. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Change is hard, but oh the joy of the journey that lay ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time to find your blog! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you as you get started on your new adventure! :)
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete