Thursday, October 29, 2009

I live

For those of you that are my regular readers I aplogize for not posting in so long. I do not have internet connectivity at my work so I'm borrowing someone elses computer.

Things are going fairly well. Business is good. I'm a bit stressed and ask for your prayers.

I wanted to wish Ashton, Alex and Joseph Happy Birthdays! The first will be Johnny's birthday so if you see him wish him well also.

Gotta go clean out the deep fryer. It was fish day and it'll be a job to clean.

Keep me in your prayers as I make this transition.

My love to each of you!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are working out. will keep you in my prayers. This is a very exciting change.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, JR and Doug need to ride bikes over there some time and have a bite to eat.

    ReplyDelete