Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blessing this morning

So this morning I stop at the gas station to get gas. A man in probably his 50's pulls up beside me to get his gas. I pump my gas as he cleans his windows on his vehicle. I go in to pay for my gas and turn around and look out the window to see him cleaning my window! Yep about freaked. My first thought was.. You know people don't just do kind things anymore. So I walked out the door and he puts the cleaner back in the wrack and turns around to walk in to pay for his gas. He doesn't say anything so I look at him and say Thank you and he responded your welcome. So I added I hope you have a Blessed Day and he responds you too.

Yep I guess just a really nice guy doing something kind. I didn't think my window was that dirty but I guess he did.

God is good. Have you passed on a blessing to someone else today? Isn't it time we do?
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment