Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paperwork Finished!

Applied for Alex's SSN today. That was the last of the paperwork we had to do to finish up all of our adoption related tasks. We started our adoption application in December 2006 and a little over 2 years later we have finally completed the last of the paperwork! It feels good to be able to say we have all our paperwork done. Considering we started our paperwork for Addie's adoption in 2004 and we were still working on finishing up her paperwork prior to bringing Alex home we've been doing adoption related paperwork for almost 5 years! Needless to say I'm at a loss. What do I do from here? Oh yeah I have two graduations coming up and two kiddo's planning on attending college. Joseph and Ashton will be graduating in a little over a month and I think they've both finally decided what schools they want to attend and what career paths they want to take. I think Ashton is going to get a Surgical Assistant degree and Joseph is planning on getting a Criminal Justice Degree. Now Jonathon works at the Sheriffs office dispatching and answering 911 calls and wants to be a police officer and now Joseph is coming along wanting to follow a similar career path. You know I never say that career path for either one of my boys but if that's what makes them happy then I wish the best for them.

Add Image
Last but not least I really never get any good pictures of Johnny and I ran across this one just now. It's a few years old but it's a great picture of him and Joseph together so I thought I'd post it since I don't have any other pictures of him on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment