Friday, March 20, 2009

Stuck in a rut

I posted last week that I was spinning my wheels. Well I think I got stuck in a rut. At this point I'm not sure I can dig out of it! The major project I was working on took a major nose dive this afternoon and is broke beyond repair. Now I've worked on it for months and now support is telling me the only way to fix it is to rebuild the environment. Needless to say I'm beyond aggravated over the entire thing. I've had a ticket opened with IBM for months now and have been working with support to resolve my issues and upon following supports recommendations my project took a nose dive. If you can't trust the people you call for support to help you then what are you suppose to do? To top that off Little Miss Addie is at home sick with a fever. Which makes me feel bad that I'm not with her when she's sick. Her daddy gave her some Tylenol and she's laying down sleeping. Please uplift her in your prayers. She ran a fever last Friday also so I'm concerned as to why she'd be running a fever again. So I guess my entire message was to say I really need your prayers of encouragement because I really feel overwhelmed right now!
Thanks,Tina

2 comments:

  1. I know what it is like to be in that rut. I had my own rut to break out of this weekend. With the grace of God I think I am free. Praying for Addie.
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, definately keeping you and Addie in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete