Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Slowly coming out of the rut

Well I worked until 10 PM on Friday night. Working 7 hours straight on the phone with IBM support. At 10 we had what we thought to be an entirely working system! Well I came in yesterday morning to see that a few things are still broke. Hopefully we'll get that resolved this week and I can get past this. A big thank you goes out to my cousin Tanis and my Granny for watching the kids for me while I worked. They have been such a great help to me and have bailed me out of many jams lately.

Saturday afternoon I started getting a sore throat and then by 7 PM I started having cold chills. I froze or burned up one or the other all night long. Most miserable I've been in years. I continue to have a sore throat and my ears are hurting. I am taking some antibiotics so I'm seeing small signs of improvements.

Addie was feeling just fine Saturday morning and I have not seen any signs of her running a fever since. Thank you to everyone that uplifted us up in prayer. I could definitely feel the difference.

Monday Joseph had his wisdom teeth extracted. He did very well. He's a bit sore but overall doing much better than I did when I had mine removed.

Monday night as I was fixing dinner Addie and Alex were playing on the porch. They would run to the window and yell thru it. I love you Mom! Well that says all you need to know.. I am truly blessed!

Tina

1 comment:

  1. sorry you're feeling ill....probably due in part to all the stress at work. take care of yourself!
    ~LJ

    ReplyDelete