Friday, March 13, 2009

Spinning my wheels

It's been one of those weeks where I feel like I've done nothing but spin my wheels at work. Nothing I seem to be working on seems to be making any real progress. I have a bunch of projects that I need to get done but can't seem to get anywhere on any of them. I've been working really hard barely leaving my desk for lunch or breaks but not really seeing any benefit from it. I'm hoping next week all my hard work comes together and I can get some of these projects off my plate.

This weekend I hope to get Joseph to work on his graduation invitations so we can get those in the mail and have that behind us. Ashton is going tomorrow to get her pictures taken. We're going to try to do some neat photoshop stuff to create her invitations. I'll try to post our photoshop work when we get her pictures back and have everything in order.

Alex and Addie are doing well. Alex had some sort of allergic reaction earlier in the week that caused him to have a rash all over. The rash is now gone but now his skin looks really dry where the rash was. Hopefully we can lotion him up this weekend and he'll be back to normal. Addie came home this evening running a bit of a fever. We gave her some tylenol and she seems to be doing ok. Keep her in your prayers that she's not having a repeat of the virus/flu she had a few weeks ago.

I changed the background of my blog today. I haven't found one background that I just look at and say "oh that's the one". Hopefully I can find one that fits soon. I've seen a few on some of my fellow bloggers websites but don't want to steal their theme. So if you have one of those "too cute" sites give it up! I wanna use it. lol

Have a great weekend.
Be blessed and Be a blessing. Tina

1 comment: