Friday, August 28, 2009

End of the week

Well I know many of you are still wondering what our news might be. Some have questioned if we are adopting again. The answer is that we do not have any current plans to adopt. I will not say that we would never adopt again but at this time it is not on our radar. But sometimes God changes the radar signals so we'll wait and see what he has planned for our family on that front. I still am unable to share my prayer request with you. Things have progressed along and we feel like we're moving in the direction God is leading us. We hope to know something early next week and believe me I will share just as soon as I can. I ask each of you to continue to lift us up before the Lord that we will follow his guidance in this matter. This is not something we're considering lightly and desire as much prayer and support as we can get. I do thank everyone that has been faithful to keep us in your prayers.

I found this verse earlier in the week and it really spoke to me and I wanted to share it with each of you.

Hebrews 13:21
Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I do have a prayer request for Haley (Rowlins) Baker and her family. Haley lost her 2 month old daughter yesterday. The only thing I know is that the baby quit breathing. I saw Haley in the break room yesterday morning around 10:30 and she was so excited about the baby and telling me how much she had grown. We ended our conversation with her telling me she was going to email me pictures of the baby. About an hour later the babysitter called to let her know the baby had quit breathing. Please lift them up in your prayers. I know they are really struggling right now.

Blessings to each of you,Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment