Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gotcha





Yesterday was Gotcha day. For those that have not adopted Gotcha Day or Forever Family day as some call it is the day you receive your child. Since Johnny did not travel with me our Forever Family day and Gotcha days are different days. Five years ago yesterday I stood in a hotel room waiting for a precious child whom God had born in my heart. Needless to say the anticipation was great as I waited for the first glimpse of the little girl I'd only seen in in pictures from afar.



Needless to say she stole my heart from the minute I laid eyes on her picture and was so truly blessed when they placed her in my arms that day.


She is growing into a beautiful young girl full of energy and joy. She lights up our world each and every day and we are so truly blessed that God chose us to be her family. We are so blessed to be the adoptive parents of two of the sweetest children in the world and we praise God for His many blessings upon us each day. We will celebrate Alex's Gotcha day on October 1st.



Happy Gotcha Day Addie. Mommy and Daddy love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment