Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was blessed to be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom, my kiddos and my grandkids. I had a picture I was going to post but haven't been able to get it off my phone so I can attach it here.

I heard something funny this weekend. When we go out to eat my kids order water a lot or tea or maybe sprit. This weekend we were at McDonalds and I heard this probably 8 year old boy say to his mom, "I'm not drinking that." She responds, "Don't have an attitude." He says, "I'm not drinking carbination!" I've never heard a young child blatenly say they weren't drinking carbination. Thought it was funny. Most kids beg for pop when they are out like that.

Kids are doing well. Alex had his last soccer game on Saturday. He really enjoys playing soccer so we'll probably play again next season. Addie did cheer camp a few weeks ago and cheered in the alumni football game and made the sports section of the local newspaper last week. Her teacher at afterschool care laminated it for her. Thank you Miss Rachel.

The basement at the Valley Inn has been flooded every since we started getting all this rain. We've been pumping and pumping water. Last week it was over my head. That would probably be the amount of water in two regular size swimming pools in the basement. The rain gutters next to the building are stopped up and the water has no where to go but into my basement. Pray for us that we can get all the water out and that God will send us a buyer soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Be a blessing to someone!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment