Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's 1AM and I'm still at work

I've been at work since 8 this morning and it's now 1:15 AM. Needless to say I'm starting to tire. I'm having a system problem that I can't seem to resolve and IBM support has been of little help. I have the ticket opened to a Sev 1 for system down but they sure aren't in any of a hurry to get it back up. I hate nights like this. Tonight and one day last week I missed seeing my kiddos. Most days I enjoy my job but the last few weeks have been hard.



Moving on..

In other news Fern fell last Wednesday and broke her hip and her arm. They did surgery last Thursday and replaced her hip and fixed her arm but while replacing her hip they broke her leg. She had been in severe pain from the broken leg until yesterday when they finally went in and repaired the break. I spoke with her this evening and she seems to be doing much better, Praise God! For those of you that might not know. Fern is Johnny's Aunt and she helped raise him. We help Johnny's other brothers care for her now that Johnny's dad has passed on.

Here's a picture of Fern and Bentley. She thinks Bentley is JUST IT!



Please keep Fern in your prayers. She has a long recovery ahead of her.


Johnny and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary next week. If all goes well with Fern we'll be headed to Yellow Stone with Addie and Alex. Please pray that we have a safe trip and some much needed rest and relaxation.


We still have the Valley Inn. Please continue to pray that God will bring us the right person to buy it.


Many blessings to you all.


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment