Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mid May

Well it's already mid May and the month has flown by. In less than two weeks our family will be heading to Yellowstone! I'm looking forward to it. We should go thru 2 state parks and to Mount Rushmore on our way to yellowstone so we should have some good breaks along the long drive there. Then upon our return I'm hoping to be able to go the Colorado and see an old friend for a tad bit.

I ran across a scripture the other day that hit me right in the middle of the forehead. A week or so later I saw the same scripture again. I want to share it with you and see if it touches you like it has me.

Proverbs 24:12 Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act.

wow.. Has God opened your eyes no matter how big are small to something that you have not acted upon..

Proverbs 3:5,6 says.. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknoledge Him and He will direct your path.

So why do we know our eyes have been opened, and know God has plans for us, and know that He will hold us responsible if we don't act, and then not trust him when he asks us to do something?

What is God asking of you? I know what He's asking of me. You will just have to wait and find out..

Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment