Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big Kids

So Sunday morning the kids decided we needed to move the twin bed from our bedroom into their bedroom. I didn't have time on Sunday so yesterday morning Alex reminded me and then when I got home he reminded me again. So Johnny and I moved it to their room. Both kids slept in their own beds last night like big kids. Our bedroom just doesn't look right without the spare bed in it. After 3 years of having it our room it just seems odd not to have it in our room. They are getting so big so quick. I am really amazed at how they just did this on their own without any prodding from us to sleep in their own room.
This week my Aunt and cousin came in for a visit. My Aunt comes in every few years but her daughter hadn't come to visit in 9 years. We were looking at pictures and found a picture of my Granny's 4 granddaughters standing in the river. The date was June 23rd 1984. Twenty five years ago! So Sunday the 4 of us headed back down to the river and took a 25 year picture. We then framed them for a before and after look. It was fun. Wonder what the 50 year picture will look like? Yikes I'd be 65! The kids enjoyed playing at the river so I'll attach some pictures of them. I didn't get a digital print of us 4 girls to share with you all.
Have a great week.
Give a blessing and be blessed!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment