Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake

Joe and Papa
Jennie and Alex
Addie and Ferba




We went to the lake this weekend and had a great time. The kids did very well on the 3 hour drive there and back. My step sister Ferba lives on the lake and there's a resort just a few minutes from her house we we're able to rent a room for the night and a boat for the day. The kids were leary of the deep water and enjoyed playing on the boat ramp MUCH more than being on the boat and getting into the DEEP water. Saturday night we went to a fire works display and saw one of the best displays I've ever seen. It was crowed and Addie didn't like all the noise but the display was pretty. Of course I had to forget my camera this morning so I don' t have it with me to post any pictures of the kids from this weekend.

My vans in the shop this morning. It's been such a good van and has 150,000 miles on it now. it started making some ticking noises this week (no it's not out of oil) so I took it in this morning. Hopefully it'll be a quick fix that won't cost too much. The tire on Johnny's truck went flat yesterday and ruined the tire so we have the addede expense of a new truck tire on top of my van repairs. Pray it won't be too bad. I'm wanting to hang onto my van until the kids are in school and we're no longer paying preschool expenses!

Have a blessed week. I'll try to post pictures from the weekend one day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment