Tuesday, June 2, 2009

23 years

Wow how time flies. Johnny and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary on Sunday. We went out to eat on Saturday night and enjoyed a quiet evening alone. We don't know what to do with ourselves when it's just the two of us! On a serious note I can't say that everything has always been roses but I can say that I am married to a good man that loves me and loves our family very much. I am truly blessed!
Last night Johnny came in and said Alex had one the good citizenship award for the day at preschool. He had helped another little boy get water at the water fountain. Now if you know anything about Alex you know he's not the biggest of fellows but he's got a big heart and is very strong. We told him what a good boy he is and how proud we are of him. He's been eating like a horse lately so I'm thinking the growth spurt will be kicking in soon. Addie outgrew him just shortly after he came home and continues to be bigger than he is. She reminds him about it from time to time. She'll stand there real sassy looking on her tip toes and say "mom I'm bigger". Alex will look at me and say "mom I'm bigger too!" With which I respond yes you are Alex. You are a big boy! Joe and Ashton took them swimming Saturday and Sunday and they both started learning to dog paddle a little bit. They've both come a long way in their swimming efforts this year so far. Last year I could barely get them in the water when we went to the lake so dog paddling in the river is a really good start.
Well it's lunch time and my tummy is starting to let me know about it.
Have a great week.
Be blessed and be a blessing!Tina

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Love the photos of the family and kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete