Monday, May 11, 2009

He Came!

For those of you that were wondering... He came! For those of you that helped me pray. I think you from the bottom of my heart. Jonathon and Shawna came yesterday morning. Shawna talked like they might come back next weekend also! Please continue to pray for them that they will get into church. They both use to attend church regularly so I hope this is the start of getting them both back in church.

I had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend. Saturday I went and ate lunch with my mom, my brother and my grandmother. We had a very relaxing lunch and then went shopping for a little while. When I got home Johnny, Joe, Alex and Addie had fixed a cascading flower pot for me and planted flowers in it. I tried to take a picture of it this morning but the batteries on my camera were dead. I'll try to get a picture updated later. I think it's one of the best most thoughtful presents I've ever received. Now if I can just keep the flowers alive! Saturday night we went to Johnny's moms and spent the evening with her. Yesterday morning I called my mom and she came over for breakfast. After breakfast Ashton gave me a framed picture of her. She'd asked me what I wanted for mothers day and I told her a picture of her so she gave me a great picture she had taken a month or so ago for graduation. After breakfast we went to church and I received flowers for being the mom there with the most children. We then went and ate lunch with Johnnys dad and his Aunt Fern. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful women in my life.


I look back at the weekend and how blessed I am. Again I thank everyone that prayed that Jonathon would be in service with me and I ask you to continue to pray that he'll continue to come.



A few weeks ago my brother Ricky came home after a military stent on a ship for 6 months. Rick joined the Marines almost two years ago now and we are very proud of him. He was only able to be at home for 4 days before he had to head back out but we were tickled to spend time with him. Please add him to your prayer list. Our military can always use your prayers and support.

Handsome young man! And girls he's single!

No comments:

Post a Comment