Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend

So it's Friday and the start of the weekend. I hope each of the mothers out there have a Happy Mothers day. This morning as I was driving to work I was listening to Focus on the Family and they were talking about praying Mothers and the mountains praying moms can move for their children. As I was thinking about my kids and their daily walk with the Lord I began to think about what I would really love to have for mothers day. The best gift I could think of was to have all 4 of my kids in church with me for mothers day. I sneak hints or direct comments to Jonathon from time to time that I'd like for him to come to church with me but the requests seem to go in one ear and out the other. So a little bit ago I texted him and told him all I wanted for mothers day was to have him come to church with me. He responded that he'd try. Well I ask my praying mother friends to help me move mountains to ensure he comes to church with me Sunday. Of course my big prayer request would be that he'd get back in church. He's a great kid and I know he works on Sundays but he doesn't go to work until 2 PM. So I'd love to have him start attending church with our family. I try not push him. I know he's an adult but as a mom who loves him dearly I'd love to be in service with him.

If you enjoyed the commentary in the last post here is a link to the website I've been reading. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I did.
http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/66.htm
Have a Wonderful Mothers Day everyone!Tina

1 comment: