Thursday, May 28, 2009

Made it threw yesterday

Never did really figure out what was up yesterday but today is a new day.

This weekend will be a big weekend. Friday will start out with an Informational Meeting on adoption. I will be assisting our agency Dillon International. The meeting will start @6 PM at the Jones Center in room 113. If you know of anyone that's interested in learning more about adoption please send them our way.

Sunday Johnny and I will celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. He's scheduled to take care of his dad that day so I'm hopeful some of my bigger kids will volunteer to baby sit for us on Saturday so we can go to dinner. I can't believe we've been married for 23 years. It seems just like yesterday that we were married. I know the old saying Time just flies and oh how it does.

Our church recently created a website where we post weekly devotionals. Here is this weeks devotional if you would like to take a look. http://valleylighthousechurch.com/pennedby.html I found this devotional on my friend Connies blog and asked her if I could share it on our church website. If you have a devotional or testimony you would like to share post it on my blog and I'll try to get it added to our website.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment